Toronto’s Trusted Wildlife Removal Company
Our mission: to help ensure the safe and respectful coexistence between humans and wildlife.
At First Choice Wildlife Services, our professional wildlife removal specialists will safely and humanely remove any unwanted wildlife that has entered your property. Our wildlife professional has over 15 years of experience servicing the Greater Toronto Area and surroundings, you can be confident in our services of properly removing unwanted wildlife from various types of residential and commercial buildings.
We pride ourselves on our compassion for all living things and this motivates us to use innovative techniques to ensure the natural extraction of wildlife. Once the animals have been removed from your premises, we guarantee they won’t return. We implement preventative measures that not only guarantees the future security of your property, but also the safety of the animal.
It is our mission to serve you right while providing a safe removal process for the animals involved. We stand by our work and offer a full 3-year satisfaction guaranteed warranty on every job that we do.
Leaders in Toronto Wildlife Removal Services
We value our customers and take great pride in their referrals. Our quality of work as a professional wildlife removal company includes:
· Over 15 years of wildlife removal experience in the GTA and surrounding areas
· Fully trained on the latest wildlife control techniques and professional wildlife trapping
· Fully licensed and insured wildlife control company
· Extensive experience with professional home repairs and restoration
· We respond 24/7 via live chat or telephone
· Effective, humane and prompt service
· Affordable, professional and among the top in the industry
We proudly provide wildlife trapping, removal, and prevention services in the following cities: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Georgetown and the surroundings.
Our animal control specialists are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deal with your wildlife control emergency. Get in touch with us now.